EXTRA CREDIT ENTRY #6.5. CAPITALISM RHETORIC.
After watching a short film by Michael Moore, At the beginning I was trying to understand his purpose of this film. He showed footage of robbers robbing a bank and then videos of kittens being scared, I thought okay this film maker was trying to be funny but what got me to think more was his responds to those videos. He mentioned " will the future remember us as funny kittens in the world or the real crimes being made". Further on I've learned from this film that CAPITALISM is not fair at all, in fact I've learned exactly what it is and how it works in our country. They get private owners to control the industry which usually are economic and political systems, for profit. Moore showed me that you can ask questions that tend to sweat them. Questions that the industries don't want to hear and in the film Michael goes to Washington D.C to ask some questions and they usually didn't know the answer to. In overall, Moore shows the impact in America with capita...

Comments
Post a Comment